Chhath has become BJANA‘s flagship event over last few years so much so that last year over 600 devotees attended the event. This year also we are going to keep up with our tradition and are committed to provide a platform for the Vratis who are doing Chatth puja this year.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the state and CDC, Now we request you all to RSVP
in advance by 11/18/2020 if you will be coming to offer Arghya in the morning and/or evening so that we can make arrangements in advance.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, here is what we are planning to do this year – Please support to make Chhath Puja safe and successful in this challenging time
1) Once you arrive in the park, drive by the booth where Arghya milk is kept
2) Everyone will put Arghya milk in the puja bucket (kept 100 ft away
3) After putting Arghya milk in the bucket, please wait in your car
4) Volunteer will pick up Arghya milk bucket and give it Vrati.
5) After Puja in the morning, prasad will be distributed via drive-through at the prasad booth. (No need to come out of the car)
We appreciate your support!
- Only limited volunteers amd vrati family members are allowed near the puja place.
- Chhath Puja will be live in Facebook and zoom
- Zoom Link: To be announced
- Facebook Link: http://facebook.com/bjanaus/live
- The overall plan may change depending on CDC guidelines. We will update you accordingly.