As has been a BJANA tradition, this year again, we are going to award Certificate & Scholarship to our college bound youth members. Given below are the details of the awards instituted by the two respected families of BJANA.
1. First Prize of $500 sponsored by BJANA family of Drs. Chitra Kumar & Arvind Kumar for first highest SAT scoring student.
2. Second Prize of $300 sponsored by BJANA family of Mrs Madhulika & Mr. Rajesh Sahu in memory of Educationist Late Sri. Ram Kumar Sahu, will go to the second highest SAT scoring student.
3. Third prize of $250 sponsored by BJANA family of Mrs Nita Mishra & Mr. Swami Ojha in memory of late Smt. Sushila Ojha, will go to the third highest SAT scoring student.
All awards will be presented during the BJANA Diwali Event on Oct 24th, 2021. Please do register for that event.
Eligibility for application:
1. This year we are giving scholarship award for both class of 2021 and 2022.
2. Category 1 – Student’s SAT result for Class of 2021 (College going in 2021).
3. Category 2 – Student’s SAT result for Class of 2022 (College going in 2022).
4. Student must be of from BJANA member family hailing from the Indian state of Bihar or Jharkhand.
5. BJANA Executive committee will have final decision on all the awards.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates shall apply via electronic mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 14th, 2021. Please send following information.
1. Name and address, email, phone number of the candidate and both parents.
2. Name of the finishing high school.
3. Name of the college to which candidate is heading (If available).
4. A scanned copy of the qualifying SAT score card.
5. Any proof of class of 2021 or 2022.
We are happy to announce that Drs. Avinash and Geeta Gupta have started one award of $1000 and a gift (Littmann stethoscope) for the highest MCAT scorer BJANA kid who gets in a USA medical school every year. This award will be given every year during BJANA Holi event and first award will start from Holi 2022.
Note: The candidate or family member should be present at the function to receive award in person, if not it will be awarded to the next eligible student.